On July 6, 1996, a cruise ship traveling from San Francisco to Vancouver, B.C. was in grave danger. The 1,200 passengers and crew aboard the Golden Princess had no idea that Muslim terrorists were among them acting as tourists. 

Click here to enlarge top photo.

The Muslims, who had shaved their beards so they could blend in with passengers, had a mission to perform. They brought with them a disassembled atomic bomb, which they intended to assemble on board and hide in the ship’s engine room.

This is information that no one has been privy to since the event. The story that hit the news wires said nothing about a terrorist attack and instead said the ship was crippled by an “electrical problem,” which caused the fire “off the northwest tip of the Olympic Peninsula at the entrance to Juan de Fuca Strait” due to a fire in the engine room.

According to an article entitled Engine fire cripples ocean liner from S.F., the 685-foot Golden Princess was “dead in the water and had to be towed about 60 miles to Esquimalt Harbor in Victoria, B.C. The Golden Princess was operated by Princess Cruise Lines and carried a total of 839 passengers and 412 crewmembers.

Despite the cover story being that of a fire, Julie Benson of Princess Cruises in Los Angeles said, “There was no smoke at all in the passenger areas” and all of the passengers were “very calm.” Dave Featherby, the Victoria port manager, said “there were no injuries in the blaze.” Featherby went on to state that “the fire knocked out all power on the ship initially” but it was later restored.

Mark Proulx, a “marine controller with the Victoria Rescue Coordination Center” said that when the fire broke out at 8 a.m., “The crew sealed off the engine room and flooded it with carbon dioxide gas, which quenched the blaze.” He also stated that attempts to repair the ship’s electrical system “proved unsuccessful.” 

Basically, Featherby said the power was later restored and Proulx said the electrical system could not be repaired. 

The article notes also, “The fire brought an international emergency response.” Not only was a U.S. Coast Guard ship sent, a helicopter was dispatched from Port Angeles. As well, a Canadian Coast Guard vessel was sent from Vancouver Island, along with a “Buffalo search-and-rescue aircraft and a lifeboat.

Why the huge response if it was simply a matter of a fire that was quickly contained? And why the need for lifeboats, when the ship surely had its own? Most interesting of all, are the helicopters sent from the U.S. – one from Port Angeles and another from Buffalo. The latter was for “search-and-rescue” but who were they searching for if no one on board was even lost?

Another interesting item in the article is that Proulx said, “the ship would be inspected prior to being allowed to dock” at Esquimalt Harbor in Victoria and that “passengers would likely be taken off the ship.”  Why would the ship be inspected beforehand if there were no potential threat? And why wouldn’t the passengers be allowed to leave immediately? It seems clear that something had happened that might still pose a potential danger.

What you have read above was the official line spouted by those in positions of power to state what occurred that day. Unfortunately, it was all a massive cover-up designed so no one would know that terrorist were involved. However, the story above makes little sense if it was just a ship fire – proof that telling lies never works because people get their wires crossed.

So what really happened that day back on July 6, 1998 on board the Golden Princess? Those who have followed any of my stories about Oscar Magocsi on the Examiner.com will know that Magocsi, a resident of Toronto until his death in 2002, was in regular contact with the Psychean Federation Worlds, human-like aliens from the planet Argona, which exists in a different dimension. 

On that date, Oscar was actually aboard the Golden Princess.

“Oscar was appointed commander of this mission,” said the source. 

The Psycheans asked Oscar to go because they knew that terrorists were on the ship and had to be stopped. These benevolent aliens have kept a close eye on earth events for millennia, the source noted. They attempt to save people not only from natural disasters but also events such as this that put many lives at risk. 

“The Psycheans realized what was happening on the Golden Princess,” said the source adding that Oscar was “inserted on the top deck of the ship.”

After they placed him on the deck, he worked his way through the ships ventilation system, eventually getting to the engine room. Through a grate in the ceiling, he saw five terrorists burst through the door and fire a fatal shot at the single crewmember inside.

The terrorists planned to hide the atomic bomb inside. It was set to detonate when the cruise ship reached Vancouver. Before they could do that, Magocsi cocked his gun with the intent of stopping them dead in their tracks. However, Magocsi never had a chance to fire his weapon. 

“At that very moment, in barged the U.S. Marines,” said the source adding that they killed the Muslims. He explained that the “Pentagon had detected the bomb on board. I understand they can do that from space.”

The marines then wondered how in the world they could deactivate and/or dispose of the bomb.

“Then there was a distinct buzzing sound and the bomb just disappeared,” said the source.

One of the marines made mention of Captain Kirk, who could beam things up, he said adding that it was the Psycheans who had again stepped in to ensure that no lives were lost. According to another source, “The nuclear bomb was beamed up into an orbiting spaceship from the Imperial Alliance, where it exploded.”

During Magocsi’s contact with the Psycheans, he learned that the Imperial Alliance of Righteous Worlds is composed of “ruthless aliens” that have “deadly powers.” He was also told that the Psychean’s ‘earth mission’ is aligned with a group of Guardians who are entities of light that live in a non-physical universe. The Psycheans and the Guardians have chosen to “guard us against destruction by the dark forces, to guide us on our evolutionary growth” and “alleviate unnecessary suffering due to ignorance.”

Then the marines had a huge problem – what could they do to cover up what had happened. They decided on the advice of American authorities to start a fire in the engine room.

“The fire was started by the U.S. marines as a cover,” said the first source. “It was purposely started by the U.S. authorities.”

The fire diverted attention away from the fact that Muslim terrorists had been on board and were taken down by the marines. It was done to capture the attention of the passengers to a fire emergency so no one would ask questions.

According to the source, Canadian and U.S. authorities, including members of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) questioned all of the people on board before they were allowed to leave the ship. This explains why the passengers could not leave immediately. The intelligence agencies wanted to make sure that no one saw or heard anything about what really occurred.

“Oscar told me that some of the members of the command team never got back,” said the source adding that they were “secretly held” and possibly imprisoned.

It seems that information “got out” about what really happened on the ship so these marines had to be silenced. Due to the leak, the Golden Princess (1993-1996) was given a name change to the MS Boudicca under Fred Olsen Cruise Lines.

Part II of this article continues tomorrow Sunday, October 5, 2014!

If you would like more information or to purchase this book through AMAZON.COM please click on the book’s title: My contacts with the real Space Federation


Leave a Reply