Your DNA Can Be a Truly Unique Fashion Statement

A company in the United Kingdom has devised a surefire method to make a fashion statement no one else can imitate.

Genetically speaking, humans are pretty much the same — 99.9 percent of our DNA is identical. It’s that remaining 0.1 percent that makes each person stand out from the 7.4 billion other people sharing the planet. And Dot One, a company founded by London-based designer Iona Inglesby, has turned that small fraction of our genetic code into a design that’s as unique as you are.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *