- The flesh-eating reptile had an enormous wingspan reaching 11m (36ft)
- It lived in the Late Cretaceous and was one of the largest animals ever to fly
- Because of its size, the carnivore is thought to have eaten juvenile dinosaurs
- It could have ‘walked on all fours’ using part of its wings as front limbs
- It would have been as tall as a giraffe and stalked prey on the ground
The 70-million-year-old remains of an enormous flying predator that feasted on baby dinosaurs have been discovered in Mongolia.